Check out our Support FAQ below for some important information regarding specific instructions on how to solve or address certain issues in Twelve Minutes.
If you are still having problems, it would be best to contact our support team:
If you are playing the game on PC, please be sure to provide your system specs.
[PC] Low Frame rate
If you’re playing on PC, first be sure that you have the MINIMUM specs (especially for the graphics):
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB
If you’re still having issues (a common one is the characters spinning in place), then please go to OPTIONS and set:
- Quality to LOW
- Reduce your Screen Resolution to a lower size.
[PC] Game Crashes
If the crash happens on startup, we’ve found that it’s often related to your anti-virus killing the executable, so please try to disable it just to rule it out as a possible issue.
Another scenario we’ve seen is if you have a laptop with a second monitor plugged. If that’s the case, unplugging the second monitor will fix it.
Finally, if it’s still crashing, the quickest way for us to fix it is by:
1. Run DxDiag.exe (open your start menu and type DxDiag)
2. Click the “Save All Information” button
3. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the output .txt file so we can try to diagnose the issue.
[PC] Steam – Missing executable
This is 99% of the time due to your anti-virus seeing the game’s main executable 12M.exe as a threat. Please follow these steps to fix it: