What should be a romantic evening with your wife turns into a nightmare when a police detective breaks into your home, accuses your wife of murder and beats you to death…
Only for you to find yourself immediately returned to the exact moment you opened the front door, stuck in a TWELVE-MINUTE time loop, doomed to relive the same terror again and again…
Unless you can find a way to use the knowledge of what’s coming to change the outcome and break the loop.
TWELVE MINUTES is an interactive narrative that blends the dream-like horror of THE SHINING with the claustrophobia of REAR WINDOW and the fragmented structure of MEMENTO.
When it’s done.
It will be released on PC and Consoles. More will be announced closer to the release date.
Greg Miller and crew try their hands at the game while Luis explains the concept. There are no spoilers and it will give you a good idea of what the experience is about.
- “The most interesting unreleased video game I’ve played this year.” – Kotaku
- “One of the most intriguing projects we’ve seen a long while.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
- “The most interesting game I played at PAX East 2015.” – Polygon
- “An impressively evocative experience.” – Kill Screen Daily
- “4 Games we Loved at Pax East 2015” – Gamespot
- “The Gem of PAX East 2015” – GamingTrend